Job Roles
1st Job Role: Cinematographer/Camera Operator
I would like to work as a cinematographer and camera operator as I have a creative mind and aspire to transfer the script to screen, through the use of a camera and the surroundings. I think I would be good at this job as I have learnt skills in both media and film, which includes using lighting and various camera angles. I think I have the skills to co-ordinate between the different roles on set and make sure the finished product is well produced. I also have previous skills operating a camera for short pieces of work which I understand is important to achieve a high quality piece. A major portion of a good film is the overall look of a shot, which is down to lighting, props and angles, no one would find a basic piece of footage good, you need to experiment and use your imagination to achieve the highest quality. Having studied art, I can already transfer ideas from the mind to paper, so I have skills in bringing the script to life. I can work to supply multiple shots of the same scene which means the director can be creative and can increase the quality of the production
I hope to be considered as the cinematographer and camera operator, who can work well in a team and transfer ideas into reality. In-turn, you will have a committed, persistent and hard-working worker, working to achieve the best quality footage to be used. I would be able to work alongside the director to put together the best scene with shots I have taken. I am also organised and prepared to order equipment, whether that means ordering more equipment than needed so that experimentation can be carried out.
2nd Job Role: 1st AD and Clapper
I think I would be considered a good assistant director because I can work well in a team and on location. I am able to move between the locations, wherever the director is and wherever the actors are, to ensure the scene and overall production is carried out well. For a photo shoot, I have made sure the subjects of the photographs were prepared and ready to go, in an organised manner. I can also schedule for what needs to be carried out and make sure that it goes well on the day, I am prepared to tell the director and actors when they need to move on with the rest of the production. Though I would like to gain more experience in the scheduling and running of overall location. I have the dedication to last to the end and see through with a project whether the expectations are good or bad.
3rd Job Role: Director
I think I could work as good director because I have experience working in a team and making sure that the whole process, including the editing, goes smoothly and in the way I expect it to. I would be prepare to go through with meetings, involving the whole production crew or individuals like the producers to make sure they understand what I want them to do. I am also willing to let them add their own creativity in hopes of producing an even better piece of footage. I have experience in directing when creating a podcast, even though it never included film, but directing the interviews and making sure the guests knew what to say. Another example of directing was when I directed people in a short film which I had first had the idea for, in film.
Unwanted Job: Actor
I would like to work as a cinematographer and camera operator as I have a creative mind and aspire to transfer the script to screen, through the use of a camera and the surroundings. I think I would be good at this job as I have learnt skills in both media and film, which includes using lighting and various camera angles. I think I have the skills to co-ordinate between the different roles on set and make sure the finished product is well produced. I also have previous skills operating a camera for short pieces of work which I understand is important to achieve a high quality piece. A major portion of a good film is the overall look of a shot, which is down to lighting, props and angles, no one would find a basic piece of footage good, you need to experiment and use your imagination to achieve the highest quality. Having studied art, I can already transfer ideas from the mind to paper, so I have skills in bringing the script to life. I can work to supply multiple shots of the same scene which means the director can be creative and can increase the quality of the production
I hope to be considered as the cinematographer and camera operator, who can work well in a team and transfer ideas into reality. In-turn, you will have a committed, persistent and hard-working worker, working to achieve the best quality footage to be used. I would be able to work alongside the director to put together the best scene with shots I have taken. I am also organised and prepared to order equipment, whether that means ordering more equipment than needed so that experimentation can be carried out.
2nd Job Role: 1st AD and Clapper
I think I would be considered a good assistant director because I can work well in a team and on location. I am able to move between the locations, wherever the director is and wherever the actors are, to ensure the scene and overall production is carried out well. For a photo shoot, I have made sure the subjects of the photographs were prepared and ready to go, in an organised manner. I can also schedule for what needs to be carried out and make sure that it goes well on the day, I am prepared to tell the director and actors when they need to move on with the rest of the production. Though I would like to gain more experience in the scheduling and running of overall location. I have the dedication to last to the end and see through with a project whether the expectations are good or bad.
3rd Job Role: Director
I think I could work as good director because I have experience working in a team and making sure that the whole process, including the editing, goes smoothly and in the way I expect it to. I would be prepare to go through with meetings, involving the whole production crew or individuals like the producers to make sure they understand what I want them to do. I am also willing to let them add their own creativity in hopes of producing an even better piece of footage. I have experience in directing when creating a podcast, even though it never included film, but directing the interviews and making sure the guests knew what to say. Another example of directing was when I directed people in a short film which I had first had the idea for, in film.
Unwanted Job: Actor
Comments
Post a Comment